Pole Fan Photo
Benefits of Pole Fans
- Require lower cost for investment, installation and maintenance than traditional cooling methods.
- Cut energy consumption for heating. Provide eco-friendly and economic solutions.
- Assist in the removal of contaminant and heat.
- Help reduce condensation on floors and equipments.
- Work coordinated with high velocity fans and other air conditioning systems.
- Offer multi-fan control and adjustable fan speed.
- Offer silent operation. Supply winter destratification and summer cooling.
Pole Fans Application for Open Areas
- Places Where Maximum Air Movement is Required (Farms, Animal Husbandry Facilities)
- Large Buildings with High Ceilings (Warehouses, Hangars, Industrial Facilities, Malls, Shopping Centers, Sports Halls)
- Intensively Used Areas Where People Come Together (Entertaining Centers, Cafeterias, Libraries, Museums,Theater, Opera, Concert Halls, Fair Exhibition Centers, Showrooms)
30% Yield Increase in Summer
- Save Up to 30% on Fuel Costs
- Energy Efficiency & Comfortable Cooling
- Ceiling Application for Interior Areas
- Fan Sizes up to 6.1 m. in Diameter
Alsanfan & Profan – Pole Fans Application
Alsanfan & Profan – Pole Fans Technical Specification
|Order Code||Fan Diameter||Pole Length||Motor (KW)||Air Flow||Coverage Area||Speed (Rpm)||Weight|
|ProPole 2500||2500 mm||3000 mm||0.75||32 m3/s||390 m2||max. 188||178 Kg|
|ProPole 3000||3000 mm||4000 mm||1.10||38 m3/s||520 m2||max. 94||206 Kg|
|ProPole 3500||3500 mm||4000 mm||1.10||53 m3/s||650 m2||max. 94||210 Kg|
|ProPole 4000||4000 mm||5000 mm||1.10||60 m3/s||740 m2||max. 94||251 Kg|
|ProPole 4500||4500 mm||5000 mm||1.50||69 m3/s||900 m2||max. 61||255 Kg|
|ProPole 5100||5100 mm||6000 mm||1.50||81 m3/s||1250 m2||max. 61||291 Kg|
|ProPole 5500||5500 mm||6000 mm||2.20||90 m3/s||1420 m2||max. 61||293 Kg|
|ProPole 6100||6100 mm||6000 mm||2.20||104 m3/s||1530 m2||max. 65||306 Kg|