Back to Top
General Futures Of Axial Flow Fans S Series
- Fans are available in diameters between Ø100 mm. – Ø4877 mm.
- Easy adjustable pitch fans are available in tree different blade profiles.
- Both clockwise and counter clockwise configurations are available in starndard and reserve mounting types.
- The blades are connected to the hub through a high quality steel shank.
- The S series hub consists of two steel disks, top of the hub is ring shaped disk connected to the top and bottom sides of the hub boss.
- The blades are connected to the hub through extruded aluminium pillow blocks sandwiched between the hub disks.
- A special feature of the S Series is that it allows a +/- 20mm adjustment of the fan diameter. Different wing design can be preferred.
- Wet Cooling Towers
- Air Coolers
- Steam Condensers