Back to Top
Pole Fan Photo
Benefits of Pole Fans
- Require lower cost for investment, installation and maintenance than traditional cooling methods.
- Cut energy consumption for heating. Provide eco-friendly and economic solutions.
- Assist in the removal of contaminant and heat.
- Help reduce condensation on floors and equipments.
- Work coordinated with high velocity fans and other air conditioning systems.
- Offer multi-fan control and adjustable fan speed.
- Offer silent operation. Supply winter destratification and summer cooling.
Pole Fans Application for Open Areas
- Places Where Maximum Air Movement is Required (Farms, Animal Husbandry Facilities)
- Large Buildings with High Ceilings (Warehouses, Hangars, Industrial Facilities, Malls, Shopping Centers, Sports Halls)
- Intensively Used Areas Where People Come Together (Entertaining Centers, Cafeterias, Libraries, Museums,Theater, Opera, Concert Halls, Fair Exhibition Centers, Showrooms)
30% Yield Increase in Summer
- Save Up to 30% on Fuel Costs
- Energy Efficiency & Comfortable Cooling
- Ceiling Application for Interior Areas
- Fan Sizes up to 6.1 m. in Diameter